Tuesday 28 October 2008

Tiring day

Rite, labs. For my final year projects, my topic is about how ecstasy affects the activity of mitochondrial cells in rat brains. The preparation from rat to rat brain to mitochondrial rat brain extract takes TWO WHOLE BLOODY HOURS!!! While for the liver and mitochondrial cells, it takes maximum an hour. Why so long? Dun ask me.

So what pissed me off this morning was tat everytime I went in late, my tutor prepared the cells early at around 9am and everytime I went in early, he prepared it late around 10.30am. Why does he do tat? You dun expect me to go in the labs at sit thr watching u prepare the bloody cells for two freaking hours. I rather stay at home or in the library sleeping or going online for tat time period. I've been doing the labs for 5 weeks now and its 9am to 5pm every monday, tues and wed. Wed is half lectures and half lab though. Either way, I'm not in the position to complain since I chose the topic but, hey, everyone needs whining once in a while rite. LOL!!!!

I'll update some pics of my labs here. And dun ask me for ectasy. The one I'm using is extremely potent.

No comments: