Monday 27 October 2008

Having trouble looking for excuses to escape from school or work?



I was browsing a gadget site and I found this!!!! I guess some geeks needs an excuse from work too. LOL!!! This site is so interesting. There are tons of sample notes from doctor tat they put on the site to prove it. I find it amusing as it looks real. Well, the downside is u need to pay for it. It seems like a scam to me but since it has been featured on CNN and Fox News, i guess thr is no harm in trying it :p Click on the pictures to view the site.

Thr is the UK, Australia and New Zealand edition below. Its featured on BBC news. U got a choice of NHS and Private GP. Don't u think its cool. Its quite a bit of money though. I rather go to school is tis case. Sigh!!!


Click on the picture to view the site.

Actually I'm wondering if any of u have ever forged a doctors note or ask any doctors to write a sick letter for u even if u r not sick. I know I haven't except tat my mom help me to call in sick for school. Does tat count?

No comments: