Saturday 25 October 2008

At LasT

I've finally started blogging. I couldn't resist the temptation to blog when my bibi opened one. I had an account on Xanga agessss ago but din reli get it started. I ended up on blogspot. LOL...so there you have it...my blog. I reli din know wat to blog at first so i created a.........POLL (ok its not exciting, i know). Its jus for fun anyway. I was jus wondering how low ppl would think it can go since it all bout the recession and depriciation.

Rite. Since i'm all new to tis stuff. I would try my best to look around and try to pimp it up a bit. I would jus wish if blogspot accept my yahoo mail cos i rarely access my gmail.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha..OSCAR WONG!! finally blogging eh..i remembered u opened the xanga one coz i forced u go drop a comment for me..weee..anyways, i got myself a new one..check it out n drop some comments yah..u take care then :)

Unknown said...

hahaha...u still remember!!! yalo...for the sake of viewing ur blog...send me the new address

Anonymous said...

aduh..can juz click on my name to get the address lahhhh..anyways..its giraffeandbutterflies.wordpress.com
feel free to drop comments lo.. :)