Friday 31 October 2008

Warcraft, TD, Warcraft, TD and dinner

[UPDATE: Sat, 1/11/08]



told you he would forget all bout it...but i understand...i forgive u UNCLE LEE!!!!


I din update my blog yesterday was because I was too bz. I was too bz playing this...



and tis...



and dinner with my old fren/tuition teacher, Uncle Lee Yong Shen, at Strada in Newcastle. I'll upload the pic as soon as Uncle Lee sends it to me (i bet he had forgotten all bout it).

And I've just watched this today, its a remote control toy car and it sticks to walls or ceilings. COOl eh? Click on the link to view it or just view it after the quote.

'So what is the AeroSpider? Well basically this is a small RC Car which can be used either on the floor or, a first here, on any plain wall or windows.'

quoted from www.akihabaranews.com

No comments: