Sunday 2 November 2008

PeLoTuAh, PerTuLa???

[UPDATE: 3/11/08]
I personally drove the Kelisa before 2 years ago. It is light and zippy. The car is so small tat I can't press the accelerator pedal only. If I wan to step on the gas, i'll step on the brake too!! How stupid is tat?? Anyways, I drove the car to a Puspakom for a checkup (Malaysian MOT). The car accelerates quickly eventhough its only 3 cylinder but thanks to the light weight. I got up to 160kph easily since its a manual BUT i slowed down at 165kph because of fear. The car at 165kph was practically floating. I can't feel my front wheels making any connection to the road especially the state of Malaysian roads (crap roads). The car was already boucing at 140kph actually but I enjoyed it. All in all, good city car, BAD CAR FOR HIGHWAY DRIVING (all u gonna see is tail lights).

I read john's (my housemate) blog yesterday and he touched on the Fiat 500 and the Perodua Kelisa. This reminds me of the videos of Perodua Kelisa I've watch on Top gear. Its freaking hilarious.

'made in a jungle clearing by ppl who goes to work on a ox.'

Tats Malaysia for u then...NOT...this is Malaysia...





A FABULOUS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway, here are the videos...the 1st video is a good review of the car and the 2nd video jus shows Jeremy Clarkson's discontent of the car. LOL!!!!!!!!



No comments: