Sunday 2 November 2008

Home Made Pearl Milk Tea

[UPDATE: 5/11/08]
Here are the pics of the Milk Tea only...tmr comes the PEARL!!!!! the pics are not very good as i used my trusty LG KS20 to take it...





See how smooth and milky it is??? So refreshing...

My baobei bibi made pearl milk tea for swee yen and me today. Actually, she made it for us yesterday too. It was EXTREMELY FANTASTIC!!!!!! I JUS LOVE IT!!! I din took a picture of it cos I finished it all before I remembered to take any pictures. Man, I jus want to drink it again all day long. Its the best if its made wif Lipton Yellow Label. Sigh...BI, I WAN MORE!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll update pics if she makes it again...LOL!!!!

8 comments:

Gertrude L said...

"It was EXTREMELY FANTASTIC!!!!!! I JUS LOVE IT!!!"

oh really?? yeah rite lol....

I remembered asking someone whether it was nice and guess what he said....

Me: Is it nice??
Dear: Nice but not as nice as tian tian

For those who doesn't know what or where tian tian is, its a chinese so called restaurant in Newcastle.


So who is that some?? obviously its YOU !!! lol

Anonymous said...

dont fight.

i also want to try.

Gertrude L said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gertrude L said...

fight??? hahaha....

u ever heard of this phrase......

The more u fight in a relationship, the stronger the love gets and u learn from mistakes lol


HAHAhA .... don't listen to me.... i am just being wuliao now coz i am hungry kakakaka

Unknown said...

bi...its so true...we fought so much everyday and we found each other even more interesting...I LOVE U BI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

walau eh! delete my comment and then two pator there.

fine.

*shake head and walk away sad.

John Ting said...

haha what is happening here? but i do agree with gertrude but also depend on certain individual. life is unpredictable. bear with it.

Unknown said...

wat delete...gertrude delete her own comment la...i not so bad ok...sigh...