Thursday 6 November 2008

The Booming of the Riches in Miri

[UPDATE: 7/11/08]
After looking at tis post the 2nd time, it made me think about the financial crisis. How the hell these ppl got so much money in a middle of a turmoil? The fuel prices too...the fuel is so expensive nowadays in Malaysia and they still can drive around in cars tat take up fuel faster than 'ang mo' drink beer. Sigh...whr did all the money come from? Again, damn those rich bastards.

I was chatting to my bro the other day and I realised tat the sudden rise of rich ppl in Miri are increasing...judging by their car at the very least. I mean this is no joke...all the cars are damn well expensive which i dun think anybody can afford...here r sum pics...



As u can see, thr r lots of LanEvo X, Nissan 200SX, Nissan 240SX, Nissan 350Z, Ferrari F430 Spider, Porsche 993, Nissan Skyline R34 GTR and GTT, Nissan GT-R (R35), BMw M5, Lexus IS, Honda Type-Rs.

I heard thr is also an Aston Martin DB9 and a Lambo Gallardo LP-560. I'm not very sure bout those 2 car but it has been seen around Miri. Oh ya, thr is also an Enzo. HAHAHA!!!

Screw those rich bastards. I think tat besides rich ppl, the ah bengs is increasing too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u very love car izzit?
hahahaha...ask ur dad gift u a sport car in Christmas day...hahaha

Unknown said...

hahaha...apa la...eric told me miri lots of nice car and rich ppl now ma...hahaha...so i blog lo...jealous rich ppl ba...