Saturday 1 August 2009

Mozilla Firefox

Just recently, the Mozilla team celebrated the one billionth download of their best software ever, Firefox. Below is a quote from Download Squad:

‘Now, reaching one billion downloads is certainly nothing to shake a stick at! I did a quick news scan for "billion downloads," and only managed to turn up articles on Firefox (of course) and Apple's App Store, which has a total download count of over a billion and a half; however, this count is split up over the tens of thousands of applications served by the store.’


Two days ago, I discovered the cause of my Firefox being unable to access Facebook properly. It was mainly due to one of my extensions/add-ons! Which unfortunately turn out to be my Skype extensions as its rather handy for carrying out quick calls.


Now I’m proud to be a part of the billionth downloads by Firefox. Are you??

1billiondownloads-landscape-thumb


p.s. Something exciting should appear on the site above (click on the picture) on Monday! Watch out!

No comments: