Sunday 26 April 2009

Father and Son...A story...

This is very touching. Makes me think if my dad would do that for me or I would do that for my son. Take some time to see the following message and click to see the video, which is very touching.....

One day, a son asks his dad "Daddy, would you like to run a marathon with me?". The father says "yes".
And they run their first marathon together.

One day, the son asks his father " Daddy, would you run the Ironman with me?"
The Ironman is the most difficult triathlon ever (4 kms swimming, 180 kms bikin, 42 km running?)

And the dad says "yes".
The story looks simple until you watch the following clip. Just amazing, how much can love be....?



I almost cried watching this...You can feel the amount of love and passion his dad have in the sport and most importantly...his son.

No comments: