Wednesday 25 March 2009

An early birthday SURPRISE!!!!!!

i woke up and was doing my normal daily routines...heard letters coming thru the door...went to check, none of them was mine, left it on the table and went back to my room. An hour later a knock sounded on my door, wondering who that was, i made my way downstairs and unlock the door and see who's there, a postman AGAIN.

mr. postman: a parcel?
me: who is it for?
mr. postman: Gertrude Liang.
me: (looking oddly at that box with Amazon.com labels all round it) oh ok, where do i sign?
mr. postman: don't bother, u don't need to.
me: thanks!!! bye now.
mr. postman: catch u later.

i went upstairs asking my bibi what did she buy from amazon.

bibi: it came?!?! its for u, dear.
me: (puzzled) for me? what's this?
bibi: its your present!!!!
me: (ecstatically) FOR ME??? WHAT IS IT?!?!?
bibi: open it!
me: (tearing the package open) OMG!!! I LOVE IT!!!!



the packaging. i love the design!!!


The locking mechanism on the box.


After unlocking step 1, open sesame!!!


SENNHEISER!!!!


AGAIN!!!!


the soft velvet feel...the solid build quality...


The HD555 in its glory. oh, que magnifique!!!


before i write how good they are, i'll need to burn them in first for them to reach their peak performance. it'll take...maybe...weeks?? some say 200 hours is enough but i think i'll let them burn-in longer.

THANKS BI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: